Thursday, November 5, 2009

Love <3

Are You Single?
Yess, but now I thought that I'm fall in love with someone :D

If not, who is your bf/gf?
Aku takde bf lahh, gf adalahh =,='

How Long Have You Been Together?
0 month.

If You're Single, Do you Like It?
No, I'm try to stand with :(

Do You Have a Crush On Anyone Right Now?
Yess, with S***** B*** ! Huhh !

First Kiss
2 years ago.

Ever Kiss in the Rain?
Yes.

In a Movie Theater?
Haha, nope.

Underwater?
Err, no. But one day, I'll do it, I guess :D

First Love
Ntahh

Have you ever Cheated on Anyone?
Haha, ada. Tapi menyesal dohh.

Been Cheated on?
Yeah, many times :(

Used Someone?
Hmm, adaa. hee

Been used?
Yes, and it's about 3 months ago, hmmm :(

Lied to your bf/gf?
Hee, byk kali. Haha

Ever Made out With Just a Friend?
Byk kali. haha

Ever Had Sex With Just a Friend?
Euwww, tlg lahh

Are You a Tease?
Yes

Do you Flirt a Lot?
Yes, with the most I adored now, Nasha. Hee.

Longest Relationship
Dgn Farid, setahun lebih :(

Shortest
1 week

Have you Ever Gotten a Poem?
Nope

Ever Get Flowers?
Yes. From Farid. Huwaaaaaaa, appriciate gila

Sweetest Thing You've Ever Gotten
Hug and kiss. Hee

Do you Like Valentine's Day or Sweetest Day?
No.

Do you Believe in Love at First Sight?
No, I don't

Do you Fall in Love Fast?
Yes. Hahahaha :D teruk kan ?

Are you a Player?
No, I'm not ! haiyooo.

Would you ever Hook Up With Someone of the Same sex?
WTH

Have You ever Kissed 2 People in One Day?
Noooooooo

Kissed 2 People At One Time?
WTF

Had Sex with 2 People in One day?
HAHAHAHA, gila ke ?

Had sex with 2+ People at One Time?
Apa lahh =,='

Ever cried over someone of the opposite sex?
Yes. Hee.

Ever Been Dumped?
Yup yup

Ever dumped someone?
Yes but those past

Ever been rejected?
No

Do you have a lot of ex's?
Yess, about 10++ =,='

Are you a slut?
Slut for my boy

Ever been called one?
Yeah those who jealous

Ever dated someone more than once?
Noooo.

Do you ever make the first move?
Yes why not :]

Dating or single?
Single, rght now, I guess. hee

Do you want to get married?
Yes I wanna

No comments:

Post a Comment