Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What the fucking hell with this boy ?

While the girl texting with his boy, they talk about their relation.

Girl: You know what, I do really love you baby.
Boy : Me too hun, i love youu too :)
Girl: Please promise me that you wont leave me ?
Boy : Okay dear :)
Girl: But you didn't promise it :(

......
after a while, the girl still waiting from her boyfrnd's text.
After 30 minute...
After 1 hour.....

HE STILL DIDN'T REPLY IT. Pity with this girl -.- Serve you right ! You got a karma girl ! You got what you have done with you ex-es. Thumbs up. Two thumbs up ! Now you really do love this boy right ? But he didn't love as the way you love him. Pity you girl, and fuck you boy !

And the girl pray that the boy will get the same karma when he gets another girl. And I do pray too. And I pray for you girl to get a better guy in yourlife. MORE BETTER.


P/s: Aku tak ckp bnda ni berlaku dkt aku, but I'm afraid if it WILL happen because of my karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment